Venue: Council Chamber Town Hall. View directions
Contact: Gavin Day Democratic Services Officer
Declarations of interest
REVIEW OF A PREMISES LICENCE FOLLOWING THE MAKING OF A CLOSURE ORDER - THE WARWICK CLUB, 76 IPSLEY STREET, REDDITCH, B98 7AE PDF 154 KB
Exclusion of the Public and Press
Should it be necessary, in the opinion of the Borough Director, during the course of the meeting to consider excluding the public from the meeting on the grounds that exempt information is likely to be divulged, it may be necessary to move the following resolution:
“That, under S.100 (A) (4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded from the meeting for the following matter(s) on the grounds that it/they involve(s) the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the relevant paragraphs (to be specified) of Part 1 of Schedule 12 (A) of the said Act”.
These paragraphs are as follows:
Subject to the “public interest” test, information relating to:
· Para 1 – any individual;
· Para 2 – the identity of any individual;
· Para 3 – financial or business affairs;
· Para 4 – labour relations matters;
· Para 5 – legal professional privilege;
· Para 6 – a notice, order or direction;
· Para 7 – the prevention, investigation or prosecution of crime; and may need to be considered as ‘exempt’.